Can I just say that I absolutely love this blogging community! Everyone is so kind and willing to answer any questions that a Google+ nube might have. It gives me even more warm fuzzies to know that there are lovely people out there who enjoy other blogs as much as I do. I woke up to a lovely notification that Emma from A Pretty Peach had nominated me, along with 10 other blogs, for the Liebster award!
As part of this award is the challenge to answer 11 questions set by your nominator. Ya’ll know that I have zero trouble talking about myself so let’s just bash in!
Name three people (dead or alive) who you would like to go out for dinner with and why?
- Beyonce. Always choose Beyonce. Also Jennifer Lawrence and Mindy Kaling cause I love their sass.
What would you do with your money if you won the lottery?
- Call me crazy, but I wouldn’t buy a mansion. I would buy a 4 bedroom house because I couldn’t keep anything larger clean. As long as I have enough space for a fully-fitted craft room, I’m good. I would also buy an apartment in NYC, a villa on Lake Como and a full set of Sigma make-up brushes.
What is your favourite beauty/make up product?
- Right now it has to be my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo. Can’t leave the house without it!
What is the strangest thing you’ve ever done in the name of beauty?
- I once put Vaseline on my eyelashes overnight because someone told me that it would make them grow. I woke up the next morning and thought I had gone blind.
Have you ever broken a bone? If yes how?
- I broke my hand last Christmas by squeezing a tube of glue. True story. #craftinghard
What has been your biggest beauty/make up let down?
- I have to say that I was totally unimpressed by the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. Everyone was raving about it and I was just like no.
Do you have or would you get a tattoo?
- I have 2 tattoos: One on my neck which I got in Canada and was chosen by my mum and the other on my left hip is a rose with the words “la vie en rose” – profound, I know.
What is your favourite chocolate bar?
- There’s nothing sweeter than a giant peanut butter cup.
If you had to leave your house now, what would you take with you?
- I imagine that this is in a fire or something so I would grab my handbags and jewellery box. And my hamster. And my camera. And Ian.
Which is your favourite time of year?
- December, fo sho. I love Christmas! Summer months make me sweaty.
What was your most treasured toy/game when you were little?
- I had a teddy bear called Junior who was my favourite! He had a little red jumper with his name on it – too cute!
It’s simply wonderful to receive such encouragement from a fellow blogger and I hope I can pass on the joy by also nominating the following up-and-coming blogs which are my absolute favs ❤
Lou at Lou Loves Beauty
Clare at Sew Dixie Lou
Hanne at Hanne-xo
Emily at The Perfictionlife
Rose at Fashion Rhapsody
Lisa at Little Miss Lines
Issy at Life and Times of a Student
Georgie at Fairy Gobmother
Karen at Tiny Bird Heart
Sharon at Coral Penguin
Eleanor at A Girl Called Eleanor
To these lovely ladies I also pose these questions:
If you could be any kind of fruit, which one would you be an why?
What’s your favourite perfume?
Do you understand Google+? (if yes, please see me after class)
What’s the craziest thing that you’ve ever done to your hair?
What would be your dream job?
What’s your favourite fantasy series? If you’re not into that scene tell me your favourite TV series!
Give us the low-down on your favourite holiday destination
What’s your favourite hobby?
What’s the link your best/favourite post that you’ve ever written?
What’s your beauty must-have?