Basically I have a head full of ideas and paper is dead so I opened up my browser and took a jaunt to the blogisphere!
I’m an East Coast girl living in a Glasgow world and slowly coming round to dealing with that! I flog glasses by day and by night I plaster my face all over the internet. I set up this blog as a creative outlet to stop me from going mad in this post-uni, pre-grown-up phase and I’m happy to say that it’s turned into so much more! I have (too) many hobbies and I’m thankful that writing is one of them. I like talking about my life, my love, and my nails, along with anything else that I fancy raving about. I’m an avid shopper (ha!) so I do love a good haul and you will find video evidence of this littering YouTube.
I like to dream that one day I will own a beautiful home, expertly decorated in warm pastel hues and one of the rooms will be my dedicated office/craft area painted in a mint ombre. I can dream, right?
No one’s ever asked me, but in case you were wondering, the Boldly Gold “all encompassing brand” (lolz) came from a blog-name-brainstorming-session that I had with my friend Sam one slow day in the office where we first met. This is how the conversation went:
Me: I want to start a blog.
Sam: Ok, what will you call it?
Me: Nae idea mate, you come up with something.
Sam: (looks thoughtful for 5 seconds) What about Boldly Gold?
Me: YES. It’s totally perfect cause my name’s Amy GOLD and I’m pretty BOLD, right?
So, there you have it. I owe this entire escapade to her. Hopefully she won’t ask me for any money.
You want some more key facts about me? Well I’m only too happy to oblige.
- I’m 23.
- I studied Communications with Public Relations at Uni and it was the 2nd best decision that I ever made.
- The 1st best decision I ever made was moving to Aberdeen. It is now one of my favourite places in the whole wide world.
- I met my lovely man-friend whilst at Uni, although he went to the rival educational establishment. He is a very clever cookie and we now live together in Glasgow.
- I am obsessed with American TV shows.
- I play World of Warcraft more than I should. Slaying orcs brings me a great deal of happiness.
- I am deathly frightened of spiders.
On that note, I will leave you alone to browse my wears. Just a quick FYI, I obsess over interactions so if you comment I will comment back almost immediately. You’re welcome.